Print Club London, are offering one lucky artist the chance to come and produce their work into limited edition screen prints!
How it works
- The artist submits a piece of their work, which they think will translate well into a screen print to [email protected].
- Each month the team at Print Club London will invite one lucky artist down to the studio where they will be able to use the facilities free of charge to produce their design.
- The design once screen printed will be sold exclusively through Print Club London’s online gallery
- Having some knowledge of screen printing is important, we will give you the opportunity to take part in our Beginners workshop as a refresher before getting started on printing your edition
- The artist will receive a 1month membership to the studio. This will include guided support from our technicians. The consumables are not included in the free studio time, you will be expected to supply your own screens, emulsion etc.
- Print Club London will provide you with free G.F. Smith paper stock for you to practise on.
- When sending your design the images need to low-res quality, no bigger than 5mb in size
- You can submit as many designs as you like!