PRINT CLUB LONDON LTD
THE ROLE: GALLERY SALES ASSISTANT
We are looking for a new gallery sales assistant to join our friendly team in our Dalston studios.
- Dealing with our daily sales and dispatch of artwork, this job involves manual packing of artwork. You will be based in our head office, the majority of work is done over the phone or email. – Some clients visit by appointment also which you will manage.
- Management of stock and ensuring artists deliver work.
- Sourcing new work with our Gallery Manager
- Following our sales trends and reporting the the financial team.
- You must be highly efficient in dealing with accounts paperwork relating to sales. You must be incredibly organised in doing so and able to oversee others who may assist you in dealing with paperwork.
Ensuring gallery and office is kept tidy and organised.
Dealing with suppliers that relate to the gallery.
Assisting the Directors and other team.
Please note this role may alter from time to time and we will expect you to adapt to this.
Previous gallery experience
Previous sales experience
Advance knowledge of Excel and Word
Photoshop intermediate Level
Please send covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Closing date is 25th Sept for submissions.
Interviews will commence the following week.
Start date 12th October. Please note this is not negotiable and you must be available to start then.