PRINT CLUB WORKSHOPS
The workshop takes place at our studio in Dalston, Unit 3, Millers Ave, E8 2DS.
All workshops are taught by professional printers.
We run three types of Printing workshops:
1) Beginners Workshop, £50, is a one day workshop and our best seller. The aim of the workshop is to get you up to a standard that allows you to print on your own in our studios. The workshop takes you through every stage from the history of screenprinting; from art working, exposing your screens and, of course, printing your image! It’s very thorough and a really great workshop if you are keen to learn the ropes. It’s also ideal as as a refresher if you need a little reminder – it’s taught by a professional printer so you will always learn new techniques and tricks of the trade from our print technicians. By the end of the workshop you will produce an A4 image, aprox 6 copies.
- For more information please click on the Beginners Workshop image where dates are available!
2) Deluxe Workshop, £150, is a two day workshop. This workshop, taken over two days, goes into far greater detail in relation to the artworking of prints. Images that work well as screenprints are designed with this in mind and we teach you how to use photoshop to rework a 2 colour image. We spend the entire first day going through artworking so it’s a very in-depth approach. On day 2 we spend the day in the print studio producing a 2 colour A3 image.
- For more information please click on the Deluxe workshop image.
Deluxe workshops run on Monday & Tuesday, starting at 10 am – 5 pm
3) Corporate workshop, If you have a group of over 8 people we can tailor the workshop to your needs. The daily plan is the same as a Beginners Workshop but we offer corporate clients the chance to produce a 1 or 2 colour image, or we can print onto tshirts with you! Do email if you have enquiries or other ideas, we are happy to provide costs or ideas for team building days.
- For more information please click on the corporate workshop image.
4) T-shirt workshop, We run two t-shirt printing workshops a month. Dates are on the link below! The set up for the day is the same as our beginners workshop except we teach you to print on tees or totes!
The workshop is £50 p/p and you need to bring your own tees or totes with you! WE DONT SUPPLY THESE! The reason being is that it keeps the cost of the workshop down for you guys Please bring 4 items (tee or tote) with you and 1 tee or tote for testing out on, this can be an old tee with an image on or an old bag. The items must be 100% cotton to absorb our ink so double check before you bring along. For bags we use www.cleverbaggers.com who are cheap and very good.
- When booking, look for dates that are clearly marked T-SHIRT PRINTING.
Participants will learn how to make a series of cyanotype prints: Learn to prepare cyanotype solution coat & expose prints for cyanotype printing, image making techniques [photogram, photography and print made from hand painted negatives.] artworking for cyanotype printing , steps to make a perfect print, How to ‘fix’ dry and flatten prints.
- For more information please click on the Cyanotype workshop image.
Once you have completed a workshop you can become a member at Print Club.
For more info email : email@example.com
Please note: We only refund cancellations with 10 days notice of workshop date. Any cancellation within 10 days we will endeavour to fill your space, but a refund can only be made if that space is filled.
HERE’S WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE SAID ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS!
“Print Club Tutors were so great – really helpful, lovely guys – everyone really enjoyed it – worked brilliantly as an away day! Thanks for all your help.”
“We all had an absolute ball at Print Studio, I can’t speak highly enough of all the guys who worked with us they were great.”
Sarah McCullough, Windows & Concepts Manager
“I’m a student at Shillington College and I attended a beginners workshop lead by Oli and Ben over the weekend.
You know when people say that all cities have gems, but the precious ones are those that are hidden, well, the London Print Club is that for me.
Oli and Ben were incredible!
The workshop was a wonderful creative experience.
I’m definitely going to book a 2-day workshop.
So, Thank You!”
Vipul, a satisfied workshop follower